Before You Go, We’d Like You to Ponder This for Just a Minute…
You don’t want to compromise on your family’s wellbeing, right?
We just don’t know how long we’re going to be able to offer these 4Patriots Gold Medallion All-Meat Food Kits at this low price, or even at all…
Survival food supplies – especially for hard-to-find quality meat kits like these – are vanishing before our eyes.
So claim your Gold Medallion All-Meat Food Kits NOW by clicking the “Add to Cart” button. This is about peace of mind, knowing that you’re protected in man-made or natural disasters.
1. All testimonials in this advertisement are from real people; sometimes names and photos have been changed to protect their privacy and some were given free products in exchange for their honest feedback. Testimonials represent exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to guarantee that anyone will achieve the same results. The organizations, publications and people referenced on this site are not affiliated with 4Patriots. They have not endorsed, sponsored or recommended this product; no affiliation or endorsement is claimed. Terms & conditions apply.
2. Your survival food is designed to last 25 years on the shelf. Storage conditions impact the shelf life of your food. For best results, always protect your food from heat, air and moisture. Avoid prolonged exposure to temps above 75 degrees F. Keep food sealed until ready to eat. Shelf life will vary based on storage conditions.
3. Mylar® brand is a registered trademark of Dupont Tejjin Films. Dupont is not affiliated with and has not endorsed or sponsored this product.
4. These kits are designed to provide energy and nutrients for one person in stressful emergency situations. They are not intended to be complete caloric replacements during “normal” times. You’ll want to make sure you have additional food items on hand so that in an extended emergency you’ll be able to supplement your daily calorie intake, nutrients and variety with additional food items available on this site, food you have stockpiled in your pantry, fresh produce from your garden, etc.
An average adult needs approx. 2,000 calories per day to meet their energy needs. Our time-based kits generally provide 1,300 - 1,500 per day for one person. This may not be enough for optimal nutrition, especially for an extended period of time. In order to supplement your daily calorie intake, to add variety or to provide food for more than one person, we offer a number of supplemental products, including food bars, meat packs, fruit and vegetable packs, etc. By combining our kits with these additional products, you can ensure that you have 2,000 calories per day available to you during emergency situations. We’d be happy to discuss your particular preparedness goals, and to help you select more or less survival food to meet your unique needs. Call 1-800-304-4202 for to speak with our friendly Customer Service team.
5. Heid, M. Time. “What Happens If I Don’t Eat Enough Protein?” 2016.
6. Newsmax. “High-Protein Diet Aids Sleep, Weight Loss.” 2016
7. Revelant, J. Fox News. “How to prevent muscle loss as you age.” 2017.
8. Harvard Health Publishing. “Do you eat enough protein?” 2015.
9. Fox 4. “Store shelves bare ahead of Irma.” 2017.
10. Brissette, C. Washington Post. “The nutrient you didn’t know you were missing.” 2016.
11. Dold, K. Fox News. “The do’s and don’ts of protein.” 2017
12. Newsmax. “4 Ways to Maximize Weight Loss on a High-Protein Diet.” 2015
13. Lean, G. The Telegraph.“There’s a food crisis coming. Are we ready?.” 2015.
14. Harvard Health Publishing. “Protein sources that are best for your heart.” 2015
15. Fetters, K. US News. “Older Adults: Double Your Protein Intake for Better Health.” 2015
16. Fox News. “10 best foods for muscle growth.” 2015.
17. Bains, D. The Telegraph Wellness. “How understand protein can help manage your weight.” 2016.
18. Lawler, M. Fox News Lifestyle. “Red meat can be healthy – when you eat it this way.” 2017