1. All testimonials in this advertisement are from real people; sometimes names and photos have been changed to protect their privacy and some were given free products in exchange for their honest feedback. Testimonials represent exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to guarantee that anyone will achieve the same results. The organizations, publications and people referenced on this site are not affiliated with 4Patriots. They have not endorsed, sponsored or recommended this product; no affiliation or endorsement is claimed. Terms & conditions apply. Cade Courtley is a former Navy SEAL and Platoon Commander who served 9 years of active duty and has been compensated by 4Patriots for his hard work in helping us test and endorse this product. Cade Courtley is a former Navy SEAL who served 9 years of active duty and has been compensated by 4Patriots for his hard work in helping us test and endorse products.
2. The StarFire Camp Stove gets very hot during use. Do not touch the stove while in use & allow it to cool completely before clearing the ash inside. Never leave your StarFire Camp Stove unattended. This camp stove is not a toy. Do not let children play with it. Do not use this product indoors or within 6 feet of flammable debris.
3. Customer data as of April 2022.
4. Battery performance will vary based on your charging and usage conditions, including discharge rates, cord and voltage-conversion efficiency, testing conditions, temperature, and age. Capacity falls in the 8,000 to 8,500 mAh range. Always follow storage and use instructions.
5. American Red Cross. “What Do You Need In A Survival Kit?” 2018.
6. FEMA. “Disaster Planning Is Up To You.” 2018.
7. Number of Patriot Power Cells sold. October 2019 inventory report.
8. Your survival food is designed to last 25 years on the shelf. Storage conditions impact the shelf life of your food. For best results, always protect your food from heat, air and moisture. Avoid prolonged exposure to temps above 75 degrees F. Keep food sealed until ready to eat. Shelf life will vary based on storage conditions.
9. These kits are designed to provide energy and nutrients for one person in stressful emergency situations. They are not intended to be complete caloric replacements during “normal” times. You’ll want to make sure you have additional food items on hand so that in an extended emergency you’ll be able to supplement your daily calorie intake, nutrients and variety with additional food items available on this site, food you have stockpiled in your pantry, fresh produce from your garden, etc. An average adult needs approx. 2,000 calories per day to meet their energy needs. This kit provides approximately 1,253 calories per day for one person. This may not be enough for optimal nutrition, especially for an extended period of time, or if you’re pregnant, a child, elderly, or have other health conditions. In order to supplement your daily calorie intake, to add variety or to provide food for more than one person, we offer a number of supplemental products, including food bars, meat packs, fruit and vegetable packs, etc. By combining our kits with these additional products, you can ensure that you have 2,000 calories per day available to you during emergency situations. We’d be happy to discuss your particular preparedness goals, and to help you select more or less survival food to meet your unique needs. Call 1-800-304-4202 for to speak with our friendly Customer Service team.
10. Number of 72-Hour Survival Food Kits mailed is based on an October, 2019 inventory report.